TASK NUMBER 1
Emotional Self-management
Emotional Self-management
Firstly, I think it is important to hide light that I am not a very bad temper girl. But many times when people are not agreeing with me, I find this annoying.
Nevertheless, i believe that most of the time, the way I react depends on who is the person contradicts me and also, it depends on the subject of the discussion. I mean, if the person is someone who i don't like too much, o their attitude is rude, I get angry, even though I listen carefully their arguments.
On the other hand, if it is about a subject that I know too much and I am strongly sure about my thoughts, I defend them, but I try to pay attention to the other person. I am always willing to listen, almost most of the time.
Nevertheless, i believe that most of the time, the way I react depends on who is the person contradicts me and also, it depends on the subject of the discussion. I mean, if the person is someone who i don't like too much, o their attitude is rude, I get angry, even though I listen carefully their arguments.
On the other hand, if it is about a subject that I know too much and I am strongly sure about my thoughts, I defend them, but I try to pay attention to the other person. I am always willing to listen, almost most of the time.
Finally, i find necessary to tell that I never argue, and when the talk starts to be difficult, I try to keep my patience, and then I wait, and try to drive things calmly. If things do not work, I keep quiet.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario