TASK NUMBER 2
Influences on My Thinking
I think that emotional balence plays an important role on the influences of my thinking and for being self-awareness.
Many times, when I am not very good, I loose my compass but that's the moment when I deeply reflect about my life, my projects and my aspirations.
I question myself about what is going wrong and even I plan some strategies for improving myself. Even though, many times I do not accomplish what I said to myself, or sometimes those strategies do not work, so, it makes hard being me.
I think that emotional balence plays an important role on the influences of my thinking and for being self-awareness.
Many times, when I am not very good, I loose my compass but that's the moment when I deeply reflect about my life, my projects and my aspirations.
I question myself about what is going wrong and even I plan some strategies for improving myself. Even though, many times I do not accomplish what I said to myself, or sometimes those strategies do not work, so, it makes hard being me.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario