TASK NUMBER 3
Challenging Opinions
The part that I find most difficult when I have to consider other people opinions, fisrtly, when it is about me is very difficult because I consider that no one knows too much as I know of myself, so I believe they don't have enough authority of saying what they are saying. Even though, sometimes it is good to listen another person, because they sometimes can see what I can't see of me.
So, when someone tell me something, or gives their opinion I consider what they are saying, after, if I still belive they are wrong or if what they said is still around my head, I get a closer meeting with myself, and according to what I find I restate some things on me. Or sometimes I ignore that, I do what I belive better for myself.
Challenging Opinions
The part that I find most difficult when I have to consider other people opinions, fisrtly, when it is about me is very difficult because I consider that no one knows too much as I know of myself, so I believe they don't have enough authority of saying what they are saying. Even though, sometimes it is good to listen another person, because they sometimes can see what I can't see of me.
So, when someone tell me something, or gives their opinion I consider what they are saying, after, if I still belive they are wrong or if what they said is still around my head, I get a closer meeting with myself, and according to what I find I restate some things on me. Or sometimes I ignore that, I do what I belive better for myself.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario