TASK NUMBER 4
I am totally agree with Bodner's description, I think most of what is taught at schools not goes beyond. Knowledge is given, and independently if students got it, students do not care about if that is true or not, if that new thing that was taught is relevant and how that can contribute to their lifes.
That's why is very important the reflection we make about the teaching practice. Also, I think, that the practice is very important in the learning process, it help us to get a better understanding.
I am totally agree with Bodner's description, I think most of what is taught at schools not goes beyond. Knowledge is given, and independently if students got it, students do not care about if that is true or not, if that new thing that was taught is relevant and how that can contribute to their lifes.
That's why is very important the reflection we make about the teaching practice. Also, I think, that the practice is very important in the learning process, it help us to get a better understanding.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario