TASK NUMBER 5
Barriers that I consider might be affecting my critical thinking abilities:
Reluctance to criticise those with more expertice, affective reasons, and mistaking information for understanding.
I think that trying to manage these barriers could be hardworking. Firstly, because they are related with my personality patrons. There is affective reasons, the first one, requires too much security, and there is a lack of that on me. The following one, is too much hard, because when i don't like someone, I don't like the things that person does. It means to leave hatred away. And that is very hard.
Barriers that I consider might be affecting my critical thinking abilities:
Reluctance to criticise those with more expertice, affective reasons, and mistaking information for understanding.
I think that trying to manage these barriers could be hardworking. Firstly, because they are related with my personality patrons. There is affective reasons, the first one, requires too much security, and there is a lack of that on me. The following one, is too much hard, because when i don't like someone, I don't like the things that person does. It means to leave hatred away. And that is very hard.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario